“Pressing the Pieces Together” – Bench Press Benefit for Autism
Saturday February 18, 2017 – @ 2XL Powerlifting in Lombard, IL
“Pressing the Pieces Together” is an APF/AAPF sanctioned bench press only contest with the proceeds going to benefit the Autism Society. In addition to entering the contest, we are asking each lifter to set-up a fundraising page with a goal of raising a minimum of $100. Additionally, we are asking teams/gyms to organize “teams” of a minimum of 5 lifters to raise money together. We will be giving out special awards for the top individual fundraiser as well as the top team fundraisers. Follow the instructions below to register online for the contest as well as to set-up your individual fundraising page.
Instructions for Online Registration:
- Go to the link below, and click “SIGN UP” below the “Pressing the Pieces Together” description.
- If you have not used our system before, you will need to create an account.
- MAKE SURE to check to “Join our mailing list” when you create your account as otherwise you will not receive the confirmation email described below (Don’t worry, we will not send you lots of spam emails–you can opt out of our Constant Contact list later if you choose).
- After creating an account select the total that reflects which division(s) you will want to enter:
- After submitting payment, you should receive an email confirmation–that email will include a link to submit your entry information (i.e. event, division, wt. class, etc.).
- If you do not recieve that email, first try checking your junk mail–if you still do not receive it, email Eric Stone and he can resend the link.
- Your email confirmation will also include a link and instruction on setting up your individual fundraising page. In case you missed that email, the set-up page is linked below:
Any questions, call Eric Stone at (630) 677-4358