2XL Powerlifting Presents:
Postural Restoration for Strength Clinic
Date/Time: Saturday February 3, 2018 – 1:00 to 5:00 p.m.
Location: 2XL Powerlifting – 20 Yorktown Convenience Center Lombard, IL 60148
Description: Physical therapist Dan Houglum is certified through the Postural Restoration Institute and will be presenting on how to correct imbalances, with a special focus on the inherent imbalances caused by heavy strength development. Included in the clinic will be assessments of the hips and shoulders to evaluate each participant’s imbalances. Houglum will then demonstrate and take participants through exercises that can be incorporated into a pre-strength training lifting routine as well as a post-workout cool-down designed help correct those imbalances.
– $75 the clinic only
– $150 for the clinic + a 10-week Strength Program
–> 2XL Director of Training Eric Stone will design you a total customized 3 or 4 day/week strength program based around your goals, needs, and including exercises demonstrated at the clinic
Cap: The clinic will be limited to the first 25 registered participants.
Instructions for Online Registration:
- Go to the link below, and click “SIGN UP” below “Postural Restoration for Strength Clinic” description.
- If you have not used our system before, you will need to create an account.
- After creating an account, select the package that best represents what you would like to enter at the following link:
- Check your email as the event gets closer as 2XL will likely send out some additional event information a week or two out.
- Any questions on registration or the event, email Eric Stone or call at (855) PWR-LIFT.